Realities in the education world of today:
- The world we live in is changing rapidly and so is the way that children are growing up.
- Teachers and parents are raising children that have a vastly different childhood experience to their own.
- Through the advancements of technology, endless information and busy schedules the children of today are not always coping.
- Children today have overloaded schedules, lagging concentration levels and unique learning styles.
- Teachers are faced with limited resources in coping with the added deadlines and pressure and are often stressed and exhausted.
We use our specialist knowledge, based on neuroscience, to empower parents and teachers to implement practical, simplistic, effective, yet powerful sensory strategies that really work and make a difference. The purpose of our workshops is to enable all children to develop into well-adapted, positive and healthy individuals.
Teacher Training Workshops
We offer teacher-training workshops focusing on the value of the senses towards achieving focus for children as well as teaching strategies. Our workshops are facilitated by a group of dedicated registered occupational therapists with extensive knowledge on child development, learning and sensory integration.